About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope this New Year brings you many blessings, creativity and joy!!

Well, now that the new year has begun, I have officially announced my return to Stampin' Up! My girlfriend and I have decided to partner up and work together.

After almost a year of not being with Stampin' Up! I quickly realized that I missed crafting with other people, sharing what I love with them and helping them unleash their creativity.

From here on out, you will see what projects we will be sharing during our workshops and stamp camps. In addition to some challenges I will participate in.

I can't wait to get my year started!

Now, onto my card. This is the card I made for my family and friends who I didn't get a chance to send Christmas cards out to. I ceased this card from the SU catty pg. 45. I made a couple of changes but I kept the concept the same. For my image, I used an oldie but goodie SU A Cardinal Christmas. I decided not to color the cardinal but instead, I colored the berries in red and added some Crystal Effects. The sentiment I made myself off the computer.

As always, thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Joseline! I love the corner treatments!

    ReplyDelete