About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October

Hey there,

It's October and I am hoping to get back to my card making. The kids are back in school and my work schedule is manageable. This summer I worked full time and directed two summer camps. As you can imagine working with volunteers and children all day is exhausting and had no energy left to craft.

Last night while I was browsing to see what challenge to start with, I thought starting with this Magnolia stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps would be perfect.

The challenge at Clearly iStamp is a sketch challenge. This is an easy and simple sketch for anyone.

For my card: I used the Calendula October stamp (now it's a digital stamp), Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Card Stock, Woodland Walk DS paper, Library Clip, Linen Thread and a drew drop.



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this. so glad you are able to craft again. Hoping to see more of your beautiful work.

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #37.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome back Joseline! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Lovely autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Joseline! I love the fall feel with those pretty papers, and your coloring is great. So glad you played along in CIC37 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! I love that wood grain in the background. Thanks for playing CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of your backgrounds are attractive thanks for the tips i am sure i will make good looking cards next Sunday .

    Plastic business cards 
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete