About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let it Rain

Hey there,

Happy Wednesday!!

Today I have the busiest day of the week. I'm off to work, then pick up the kids from school and back to work for our Children's Ministry mid-week program.

I had some time yesterday to surf the blogs and see what challenge I can participate in.

I really love coloring these adorable gals from Whiff of Joy. So, with that being said, Copic Creations Challenge 59 - Saturated Colors was the challenge for me.

I have had this stamp for a while and never ink her up. What was I thinking of!! What I was reading the description for saturated colors, I held onto this quote while coloring. Beverly Ash Gilbert on Saturated Colors. “Saturation is the purity, intensity, brightness of a color. Saturated
colors feel alive … “

Well, I'm off to take the kids to the bus stop. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like my card.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment