About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Back

Hey there,

It sure has been a long time since I created a card!!! I think the last time I made something, it was for Easter.

I almost forgot how peaceful I feel when I create. I get to spend time with the Lord, pray for my family, for guidance with my job at church and for peace in my heart to accept the things I can not control.

These past six months, I have been challenged to the core both physically and mentally. I had two surgeries, my oldest son was diagnosed with mood depression and anxiety. Just recently, I had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. Surly, you can understand why I haven't posted anything in such a long time.

As I started creating this card, I used the time to reflect on the things that bring joy to my life. I realized what I was missing was right in front of me. Creating cards to bless other people and writing on my blog.

My hope is to continue to slowly get back into creating my cards but mostly to inspire people with my art and my blog. I hope you will join me each week.

For my card, I used the following: Stampin' Up! Nature Walk stamp set, Craft, Early Espresso and Confetti Card Stock, Linen Thread, Crystal Stickles, Dimensional and Copic Markers.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had such a tough few months, Joseline. It's great to see you posting again! I hope things will keep on improving. Your card is lovely - what a sweet vintage feel it has to it. Love that stamp set!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog with a comment earlier!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So blessed to see you back! You have had a lot on your plate. WOW! I have been in somewhat of a crafting slump for quite awhile. Only occasionally getting some things created.I really need to get back to making card and such because it is relaxing to me most of the time. :>} Take care of yourself and have a blessed weekend. B

    The card is beautiful, by the way...

    ReplyDelete