About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Luau Party

Hey there,

It sure has been some time since I have posted a card. I hope you haven't forgotten about me.

I had to take some time off to heal from another surgery I had in January. These past few months has been by far the most difficult months I have ever had to endure. The time I had to create, I spent in bed resting.

I hope to be able to get back into my old routine. I truly miss creating and sharing for you.

For starters, I decided to start with a simple and cute card. My little Cait's 10th birthday is coming up and she wanted me to make her birthday party invitations. I thought, why not? It will help me get back creating and sharing with you all.

My girlfriends invited me to the Heirloom Rubber Stamp fair this weekend. I purchased so many new rubber stamps!! It's the candy store for rubber stampers!!

This set here is from DeNami Designs. OMgoodness...are these cutest stamps ever??? They were the perfect stamps for Cait's Luau Birthday Party. I purchase a few other sets, but I guess you'll have to come back another day to take a look.

Well, thanks for coming back and taking a look. I hope to see you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back, Joseline! Hope you are feeling much better and completely recovered from the surgery!

    This is just as sweet as can be. Cute images and the paper is wonderful.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete