About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

He is Risen

Hey there,

I woke up this morning inspired and motivated to work on my Easter cards. Just when I started, I received the latest challenge from Clearly iStamp. So I decided, why not. I love those folks there and it's been a while since I played along.

The challenge is all about the Bling. They want to see you use some glitter, rhinestones, Stickles, or any other glitzy embellishment to give your project some sparkle!

For my card, I used My Mind's Eye Glitter Book, Gold rhinestones and I gold embossed the cross and sentiment. Capturing the glitter is really hard to do when you don't have good light. In person however, the card did turn out very elegant.

Now time to see what everyone else has made. Today is a good day for surfing the internet. It's very cold and wet out.

Thanks for stopping bye!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i love that cross stamp!! very elegant card! love all the bling!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous Easter card!! Love the swirly bling and gold embossing!! Thanks for joining us at the CIC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Joseline! It's the perfect Easter card, and you nailed the challenge with your beautiful bling flourishes. So lovely. I'm very glad you played along in CIC26 :D

    ReplyDelete