About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank You

Hey there,

Welcome back to another Sugar Creek Hollow Sensational Saturday!! This week's challenge is to make a card using FABRIC.

For my fabric piece , I decided to make a flower. I used the Tattered Flower die from Tim Holtz. Once I put the flower together, I added a pearl for the center.

The image is the Barn Swallow. I used my copics to color then, I added a thin layer of Glossy Accents.

I hope you give this challenge a try. It's a lot of fun!! For more inspiration, check out the DT's cards by clicking to their links on the sidebar. You are going to be blown away!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Joseline, your colors and flower(s) really show off this image just perfectly! Gorgeous!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseline,
    This is just gorgeous! I love, love, love the flower! I have not seen this in the stores, Where did you find it?
    Such a great card, Fab work on the the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you color combo and the whispy bow but the bird and flower steal the show. I love the layer of glaze on the bird and the fabric bow is just gorgeous! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Joseline! Love the colors and that fabric flower is fabulous. Love the shape and texture of that die cut too!

    Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Joseline - I love the blue and yellow combination. Your coloring of that wonderful bird is perfection and I love the heart frame and the texture it provides too. Gorgeous fabric flowers - they are the perfect touch here!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful and oh so perfect! You did an amazing, fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...I have never known that you could cut fabric in a die cutter. I know now and have got to give this a try. Stunning card Joseline!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow This is Gorgeous! I love the flower. I need to get that die now that I seen what can be created. I just love the Image and how you colored it and accented the oval with Stickles. The lace bow up at the top is so cute. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just GORGEOUS! Thanks for your inspiration in these SCH challenges! I'm loving being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Joseline! I love the gorgeous colors. Your bird is colored perfectly! Your flower is gorgeous. I just love this!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joseline,
    This looks fabulous! The yellow just brings out everything and is the perfect match for that beautiful blue and gorgeous barn swallow! Your flower is just OTT beautiful too!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joseline, that shape is amazing on your card!! I haven't seen it!! You did a fabulous job with the Barn Swallow image!!

    ReplyDelete