About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flutter Butterfly

Hey there,

I hope today where ever you are, you are filled with warmth.

We are digging out from another white out new storm hitting us with 13" of snow. My DH has the job most husbands have today to dig out from the storm. For me, I'll stay inside and in my craft room where I know it's safe.

Last week had to have surgery again so I'm still recovering. I just found yesterday that this is not the end. I have another 6 months of more pain before I get any relief. In two weeks I start Lupron shots to help with the endometriosis. If any of my readers have ever been on Lupron, I would love to hear from you. Please share the good, the bad and the ugly.

Right now being in my craft room is the only sanity I have. This week, I actually made two cards. This card I'm showing you today is for the Flutter By Wednesday White on White Challenge with either a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel.

I decided to use one of Sugar Creek Hollow's newest digi. After I colored the butterfly, I used some glimmer mist to give it some extra shine. I colored two of them and popped one up.

The rest of the card was pretty easy to put together.

Okay, time for me to get some rest and lay down for a while. Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to your comments. Stay warm my friends!!

6 comments:

  1. Joseline, So sorry to hear your not over your surgeries and still are in pain. As the Lord brings your name to mind, I wil pray for you.

    The card is just beautiful. I love the white on white. I will need to try that. Take care of yourself and may the Lord give a speedy recovery. ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white on white card - totally appropriate following a snow storm! It's absolutely beautiful - love the butterfly image.

    Sending you best wishes - hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the challenge this week! We are so glad you joined us at FBW...your card is beautiful! Such a wonderful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plum colors you've chosen and the crystal antenae's are really pretty. I just love this Sugar Creek Hollow butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseline, your butterfly flits off the page! I love it!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the white on white! Thanks for participating with us at Flutterby Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete