About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Wishes

Hey there,

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and are spending some quality time with family and friends. Better yet, getting your Christmas cards done!!

Today, I'm showing you a card I made for this week's Faux Wood Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.

For my card, I decided to create a barn door using the Faux Barn Bard technique from Splitcoaststampers. I love this technique and it's so much fun to play with.

After creating the door, I then used the Holly Punch from MS to create my wreath. My sentiment is from Sugar Creek Hollow. I used the Poinsettia Teacup Digi set. It's comes with this beautiful sentiment that I thought was perfect for my door.

Set set is available for purchase and only $4.00.

Now it's time to visit the Design Team. So, grab your cup of tea, sit back and enjoy browsing through our blogs for inspiration.

May your home be filled with warmth weekend!!


11 comments:

  1. Great card Joseline and these color hughes are great that you have used together. I ADORE the door knob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your door! The wood looks so real! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! How clever to use a hitch fastener as the door knob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you did a super great job on the barn wood look! I feel like I could reach out and feel the texture! You did such a lovely job on changing the color on the sentiment to match your colors, and yes, the wreath looks awesome!! Beautiful card!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseline,
    I love your warm welcoming holiday door! Great job with the challenge. and I just love the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Joseline! Love the pink and the foux wood looks very good!

    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Joseline! The technique looks great on this and the sentiment is perfect with this. Love the wreath - great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautful! I love the idea of using the faux barn wood to make a door. So clever!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joseline, you did such an amazing job with the faux barn board!! It looks so real! I love the entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, great job with the faux barn board!

    ReplyDelete