About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Jesus

Hey there,

Well, it's been two weeks since my surgery. I am recovery slowing and glad to be back creating.

The anticipation of this Baby Jesus digi has finally come and I am so glad I was able to create a card this week.

This beautiful image was created exclusively for Sugar Creek Hollow by a young lady in Poland. The scroll was created by our very own Design Team Member Donna.

For my card, I decided to color the baby blanket in blue. I colored baby Jesus and the hay and distress the entire image with my distress inks. I followed the same process for the scroll. I kept the sketch simple.

You have to take a look at the cards the Design created for you. Take a look here. You won't be disappointed!

Then, make sure to go to Sugar Creek Hollow's blog to check out this week's challenge and Sugar Creek Hollow store to grab your freebie.

Thanks for stopping by. Have fun creating!!














12 comments:

  1. Joseling,
    I am so glad to hear that you are healing well, and you even got to create. It is a beautiful creation that you have made with the new SCH image.
    Your paper choice and ribbon are very rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseline!
    Glad to see you back!
    You have made a very pretty card with this gorgeous image! Love the cleanness of it to make the image stand out!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY....glad you are stamping again. That can be real therapy in itself. These rich hughes are so majesteic for this image. You were the brave one to color this in and you have really captured the innocense of this sweet baby. Lovely button embellie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing to be able to be stamping again! We are so happy to have you back!! This is a beautiful creation to make your return!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are recovering well and were able to share with us your beautiful talents this week. Your card is beautiful! I love how the simplicity of the layout really makes the focal image (baby Jesus) take center stage. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseline, so glad to see that you're well enough to start creating again! This is gorgeous. I love the rich colors. The paper, bow and ribbon embellishment have such an old world feel. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card for your first go at crafting since your surgery. I love the colouring on the image and the CAS layout that showcases both the baby and the scroll.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft blue blanket around Jesus. Your embellishments are just lovely!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Hi girl!! so very happy to see you creating again, I know this will help the healing to go faster!!! Your debut back into the swing of things is no less than gorgeous! I love your design and colors!! Your bow is scrumptious!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Joseline! Your card and the colors of the image are stunning. Beautifully done - so regal looking!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm running behind on leaving my thoughts for your card. I love the color pallet you used. The background paper really makes the image pop. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving and so glad you're back! This is just beautiful Joseline, and I love your colors. Great "come back" creation!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete