About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Glory to God

Hey there,

Another busy week as gone by and I can't tell you how much I look forward to Monday.

Today, I will be at my community fair. We have over 3,000 people and over 200 vendors. From 7am to 10am, I will be helping the vendors find their spot and help them set up. Then from 10am - 4pm, I will have my own spot. My friend and I have partnered together for the past 3 years. Together, we have 6 make n' takes, card kits, grunge board bracelets, altered art kits, gifts and I will also be selling all the cards that I have posted here.

Now onto today's card...

Today is Sketch week over at Sugar Creek Hollow.


The Design Team was challenged this week to make a card using this sketch.

For my card, I used SCH digital sentiment Glory to God.

I really love the way this sentiment was designed. The font is so pretty. When I saw this sentiment, I thought of a Nativity. I went online and googled Free Vintage Nativity. I thought this one was the best for this sentiment.

Thanks to all those that stop by this past week for SCH blog hop. Make sure you go on over to check out the rest of the DT's blogs to see their design for the sketch challenge. Finally, don't forget to visit Sugar Creek Hollow to see who won the blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by. May you have a blessed weekend!

18 comments:

  1. What a busy day you'll have, Joseline! But it sounds like it will be so much fun - blessings to you on your sales at your booth! Your card is a vision of loveliness - the pearls are a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and the nativity image is so perfect with the sentiment. I love the pearl border and the flowers in the corner. Lucky the recipient of this card. Have fun today and I hope everything goes well at your fair.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Love the nativity image and all of your details. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card Joseline. Simply gorgeous really. I love that image you selected to pair with the SCH sentiment. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one busy girl!
    I love this card beatuiful image to go with a beautiful saying! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks like it stepped right out of yesteryear! The roses are beautiful tied with the country crinkle ribbon. I love every inch of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card! Good luck at the craft fair, I'm sure your cards will be a hit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card today Joseline. The papers reimnd me of vintage wall paper. WOW....sounds like you have a vusy day ahead of you. Good luck...hope you sell a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joseline!
    I hope you had a great day at the fair and that you sold a lot!
    Your card is very beautiful! Love the pearls surronding the image and the DP is soo perfect! This is a very serene and beautiful christmascard!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card, love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joseline,
    This is such a beautiful work of art you have created! Love the vintage image, your sentiment is the perfect compliment as well as those fabulous pearls and lace!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet another beautiful card from you, Miss Joseline. Have a blessed and wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joseline,

    Beautiful card, the image is perfect with that sentiment image.

    Hugs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry it's taken me so long to let you know how beautiful your card is still playing catch-up from the flu. I love the message your card brings it's Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Real pretty card joseline its lush

    hugz

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Joseline. This is just Fabulous!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete