About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Faith Family & Friends

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

I don't know about you, but this week sure seemed to have gone pretty quickly.

You know what today is? It's Color Challenge week at Sugar Creek Hollow. The colors are SU Espresso, Baja Breeze and River Rock. If you don't have these colors, you can use similar colors.

For my card today, I used Shabby Deer and Simple Sayings. I copied, rotated and shrunk one deer. It goes perfect with the sentiment. As you can see I cut and layered the words. I also used Tracy's Crinkled ribbon in Robbin's Egg Blue.

Now it's time to take a look at the rest of the design team's color challenge creations. You don't want to miss it! Their cards are over the top!! Then, try the color challenge yourself. Make sure to leave me a comment with your blog link so we can take a look.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored the deer and how you flipped and shrank one of the images to create a mother and fawn scene. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly awesome! Great paper tearing, great distressing and I do so love the pair of deers! Beautiful work as always Joseline!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the primitive feel you have given this card!!! So cute and that DP is the perfect combo with these images. Great color challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use those dear. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the two deer images and cut apart the sentiment....tooo stinkn' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the image Joseline - love the deer family and the sentiments are perfect with this. Your distressing and the stitching are fabulous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! What a warm and wonderful holiday card - love the layering of the deer - brilliant! Hope all is well with you and you are doing wonderful at the job :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and I love how you have made a little family. I also love how you split the sentiment image. This just shows how versatile the Sugar Creek Hollow images can be, especially in the hands of a talented designer.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, I love the big and little deer!
    Great rustic feel with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the appeal this card has. The layout and the shape of your photo mats are great and I love how to carried it into your base paper shape. Fabulous card and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joseline, I love your card, the reindeer are just too cute! This has such a great primitive look and the ribbon is gorgeous (I just ordered this color) along with your distressing!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is darling. I love the big reindeer and the little baby reindeer. Adorable!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joseline, this is so sweet!! What a wonderful job with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joseline, this is delightful! So warm and cozy!!

    ReplyDelete