About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You're a Hoot

Hey there,

It's Tuesday morning and normally I would be at work, but since I will be there the rest of the week, I decided to take the day for myself and play along with a few challenges.

This week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge was a lot of fun. I love the layers and the simplicity of it.

The next challenge is for Clearly iStamp. You are to use use an Owl and/or their Habitat . Since I had this owl set from them, I thought I could play along. I used my copic markers to color the owl and branch. For the leaves, I used a mix of colors to go along with the DP.

Well, I better get my day going. I still have beds to fix, laundry to fold and Cub Scouts papers to fill out. Did I mention I am going to be my lil' guys Den Leader?! Yup, you read that right!! We have 8 boys and moms in our Den. This is everyone's first time at scouting. I am co-leading with another mom. It's going to be fun when I have to put my uniform shirt on. I'll make sure to take pictures so you can see. I think I will have to girliefy it first. Is that even a word {wink}. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.

1 comment: