About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lord of the Harvest

Hey there,

Guess what today is? Yup, you guest it! It's Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

This week, I challenged the girls to make a card using the Lord of the Harvest digi. The entire image (frame, sentiment and pumpkins) is one digi.

There are so many opportunities with this digi. You can make a simple card, a tag, and you can even use it to decorate a gift bag. Take a look at the DT's blogs to the right of the screen so you can see what they designed. You might just find one of each. Then make sure to visit the store site to pick one up for yourself.

For my card, I used some retired SU fall paper. I added some rhinestones, colored the pumkins with my copics, crinkled Tracy's Country Crinkled Ribbon on each side of the card and a prima flower to finish the look. After I put all of this together, I thought something was still missing. If you take a closer look, I added baby blue Stickles on the blue border. Now, I think this puts the entire card together.

Thanks for looking and make sure to visit my girls! They worked really hard this week. Have a blessed weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. Great card Joseline - I love the colors and layout you used here. And who doesn't love Tracy's country crinkled ribbon - perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love that you use the crinkle ribbon and all the layers on the card are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of blue that you have added to your card and the stickles really just make it. And my....that Country Crinkle Ribbon....it just puts the icing on the cake. Lovely, lovely, card my friend. Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseline I love that touch of aquamarine, it really is stunning with the orange! Yep, that crinkle ribbon is really something, it always adds the perfect touch to a vintage look, beautiful card lady!!
    hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. That image is awesome and I love the blue lace you have included. Terrific work, as always.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseline, this is just so pretty, and the crinkly ribbon is the perfect accent!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout on this card! I can't wait to try that crinkly ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful. I love the detail of the baby blue it completes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Joseline! Love the green touches togheter with the brown and orange! Very lovely card!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    Haha I see now that all the others have commentet that what I see as green is blue... Funny how our computerscreens can mix up colors like that. But it did look good as green too *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card Joseline! i love everything about it! its stunning! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Joseline! I love the colors, layout, dsp, everything.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Joseline! I love the paper (I have that SU! paper in my stash), and that Crinkle ribbon is gorgeous!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful as always...Love the touch of aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joseline, this is beautiful! I love the DP and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I love that touch of blue. Makes the card pop.

    ReplyDelete