About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Harvest Blessings

Hey there,

I can't believe we are just a few weeks away to the official start of fall.

To celebrate, we are kicking off the season at Sugar Creek Hollow with some fantastic Fall Digis and a brand New Design Team.

Come take a look at who's is in the team. They have some great cards to show you.

Then, make sure to visit the store to purchase any of these great digis. We even have some Vintage gift ideas you can purchase.

For my card, I used the Baby Jacks digi and Harvest Blessing sentiment. In publisher, I was able to edit the sentiment and personalize it a little more.

Now it's time to visit the DT. They have some really incredible cards to share with you. Make sure to leave a comment so I know you visited. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
  1. Tracy, Owner
  2. Joseline, DT Coordinator-You Are Here
  3. Mary
  4. Marsha
  5. Nancy
  6. Sally
  7. Kelly
  8. Stephanie
  9. Cec
  10. Sharon
  11. Renee
  12. Joni
  13. Lisa
  14. Donna
  15. Julie
  16. Megan
  17. Ms. Plum
  18. Heide
  19. Dawn
  20. Sugar Creek Hollow

20 comments:

  1. I love your card - so very fall and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this image. You make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love how your DP behind the basket matches how you colored it. Perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and what you have done with it. The papers are perfect and that frame is wonderful.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh so lovely! What a beautiful color combination and lovely representation of Fall - beautifully done! It must be so much fun crafting in your new craft room! Enjoy! Have a blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring of the basket and baby jacks. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card today...love the punched border. It looks so nice with the new blog facelift as well. Haooy crafting in your new space, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joseline, how gorgeous is this! Your coloring is magnificent and I just love the green and orange together with the striped DP! You have put the "W" in wow!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Love the layout and the punch boarder. I love that you can change the font styles! The words look wonderful in the two different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joseline this is such a Fabulous Card! Love the border punch on the Top and the color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joseline!
    Great card! Love the fall colors and the tag looks FAB!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Joseline! This is truly gorgeous!! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this card! All aspects have fallen together to make a perfect presentation. I especially love the tag and the top punch effect, but girl, your coloring of those pumpkins is just gorgeous!! Wowzer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, Joseline! Your colouring is wonderful, and I really like that edging you did at the top. Nice to see you back after your break, hope you are enjoying your new craft room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joseline,

    This card is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is fabulous, and the card layout, embellishments, etc... gorgeous!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous, Joseline!! I love the way you colored the pumpkins...they jump off the screen!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mummm yummy! I adore this, Joseline! What a gorgeous image and you have brought it to life. I love the fall and especially the art that comes with it. Great job - best of luck with the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joseline - Your card is beautiful! Love the tied tag and the coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Joseline! I love this image you colored it perfectly and the card layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete