About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Progress

Hey there,

Well it's 9:30pm on Saturday and I could finally say there is much progress going on in my house. Since my FIL is still working on the kids room, I decided to put all my energy in my craft room. It's exciting to see one room in the house with some order.

I just finished putting the shades and valances up. Aren't they pretty? They go so well with the colors on the wall. So, let me give you a tour of the almost finished craft room.

This is the view from the door. I ordered the Medium Trés Chic Décor Elements in chocolate brown to go above the bookshelf. The ink rack will go on the wall above my desk. I still haven't organized the bookshelf but this will have the most recent SU stamps.

To the right of the window is my sewing machine. Then, to the right of that is the closet which will be finished tomorrow. My DH bought me a shelving system that will work just perfectly for my things (Inside those boxes are all my stamps and embellishments). My friend had the cleverest idea to store card stock so I ceased her idea.







Next, is my desk which is opposite of the closet. This is work in progress! I have to figure out what I use the most and how I want them organized.






My ink rack will go on the wall and underneath that will be my Copics. I want to put floating shelves on the chocolate wall, but that will have to wait until I have some extra money. Meanwhile, I think this will do just fine.

Well, that's it for now. I will share some more pictures once there is more progress. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment