About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, August 13, 2010

My New Blog

Hey there friends,

What do you think about my new blog? I am so excited about the new look. There is so much to be excited for these days. A new blog, a new craft room and my kiddies get their own bedroom.

As you can see, I have officially moved to my new room. I went from red to blue. It didn't take me long to want to change the color . After a few days of construction in the kids room, I decided to move the process a little quicker. Today I moved some furniture and boxes out of the way so I can start painting.

The new color is Marina Isle with an accent wall of brown. I can't wait to see the room all painted, decorated and put together just like my new blog.

Thanks to Kathy from The Blog Shoppe who worked on my blog and Jenn from Shabby Miss Jenn for her Shabby Blog kits.

Make sure to come back soon so see my finished craft room. Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments: