About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, August 27, 2010

J is for Just

Well, well, look what we have here!! Not one but two challenges combined. I must have had some mojo this morning when I woke up {wink}.

It's been days since I have been able to create or even think about creating anything. Yesterday for the first time in 4 weeks, I did nothing but lay by the pool side and enjoyed the sun. I got my mojo back this morning and at 5:30 am I was creating this card.

I decided to try out this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and Color Throwdown challenge.

For my card I used a Valentine's Paper Pack I had from K & Company. I stamped the butterfly (SU Punch Potpourri) three times with Pretty in Pink and used So Saffron for the "rock n' roll" method. Then, I punched them out with my SU butterfly punch and layer them with pop-ups. After arranging my card for the sketch, I decided something was missing so I added the letter J and added some pink glitter.

Now that my mojo is back, I'm sure I'll find another challenge to do over the weekend. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joseline.I went ahead and did a card using this sketch also. Your card is great. Love the butterfly and the "J" looks like it belongs. Are you able to enjoy your new craft space yet? Have a blessed and crafty weekend! ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love your layered butterfly and how you utilized our colors on the Mojo sketch! Glad you found your own mojo and put it toward our fun color palette!

    Thanks for playing along with the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch and colors... laying by the pool sounds very nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love your mix of patterns and your butterfly! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete