About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Featured Friend

Hey there friends,

Isn't always nice to be rewarded for all your hard work and efforts? Well, today I've been featured at Clear Dollar Stamps!! Woohoo!

During all my construction and stress between the projects at home and church, I received an email that Lori (Owner) would like to feature me as their August Featured Friend. I couldn't be happier. The thought of having to dig my things out of boxes was a bit scary but, that just gave me the excuse that my room had to be finished sooner than later {wink}. Thanks Lori for the push!!

So, here are some cards I have made for Clear Dollar Stamps. Some you might have already seen and others are new.


















































































































As you can see, I am an eclectic designer. I love all styles of cards. From Fun and Cute to Shabby and Traditional.

I discovered CDS by in 2009 while I was browsing through the web. The name Clear Dollar intrigued me, that I had to visit the store site. Anything that said Dollar meant that the prices are low right? Their prices are really great, that it's easy to add a bunch of things to your shopping cart. My favorite stamps from CDS are the Flowers of the Month. They are very pretty and work for just any occasion.

Well, I hope you enjoy viewing my designs for CDS. Make sure to visit CDS and take a look at my bio. Now, I'm off to paint some more. Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Great to see you back, Joseline! What a wonderful group of cards. Congrats on being featured this month at CDS!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Joseline, and with bang--neat to see such a range of styles :-) Love those flower images, feel shopping urges LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards... I especially like the owl and the rocking chair ones. Congratulations on being the Featured Friend over at Clear Dollar Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! They are all unique and have lots of special details that make the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, CONGRATS on being featured!! I can see why you were picked....these cards are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joseline!
    Congrats on being our Featured Friend this month!
    I left you some love on the CDS blog but had to come check out your blog too!
    Your new blog is beautiful!
    Your cards are stunning, and I am now one of your stalkers *ahemm*... followers!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete