About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Craftroom Renovation

Hey there,

Wow, today I looked at my blog and realized it's been 19 days since I last updated my blog. Long story short, the week of July 19th my church had their VBS. We had 230 kids and 180 volunteers. It was a blast to see everyone together to share God's love to the children of the church and the community. Then the following week, my kids went to my old church for their summer camp. This week, well have you taken a look?

My father-in-law graciously offered to redo this room. This is what we called the "bonus room". It was our multi-purpose room. Playroom, movie room, craftroom and guest room. Take a look at the wood on the floor. We are going to divide this room and make it into two bedrooms. The kids will be moving into their own room once it's done. The size of each room will be bigger than the size of their actual bedroom now. The best part...I get to take their old room for my craft room. After it's all said and done, everyone will have their own bedroom and I get to have my own space!!! For those who have been following me know that it's has been a constant struggle.

So, in the meantime there is no crafting for me. Everything has been packed and put away. This is just 1/2 of my things. I'm still packing and moving things but I wanted you to see my first of many photos to come.

Make sure to come back everyday, as I will take pictures and post for everyone to see!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you, it will be so exciting when all the reno's are done--definitely worth a little while with no crafting LOL! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you craft. Your work is just beautiful and you will love having that designated area.Enjoy,Enjoy,Enjoy Hugs, ~B~

    Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseline,
    How exciting! I'm so happy for you - we all need our little space to be creative!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete