About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Margarita Lime Cupcakes

Hey there,

Today, I decided to do something different. Last night I was browsing through all the challenges and decided I'd try the Flourished What's Cooking Challenge.

The challenge is to make a stamped summer recipe card. I have never done a recipe card since all my recipes are in a 3 ring binder. I had a few challenges assembling the card, but I think it turned out just right.

For My Card: I used a lime stamp and DS paper I purchased at a local rubber stamp store. I colored the image with my copics. After coloring the limes, I added crystal effects. I also used SU Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stock and the Round Tab punch. To complete the card, I added 4 lime green rhinestones I found in my stash.

For the Recipe: If anyone loves Lime Margaritas, you have to try the Cupcakes. It's so refreshing and perfect for the summer. I got the recipe from The Hostess With the Mostess website. Here's the link for the full recipe. Hope you enjoy it!

Well, it's time to start my day. My DH keeps coming in asking me when I'll be done. Have a great day!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. mmm, that recipe sounds good--I've never put alcohol into a cupcake before!
    The card is so pretty, great job.
    Hope you are enjoying a lovely summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous sounding recipe and a darn cute card to display it on! I really MUST try these cupcakes! So glad you found time to play in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.. I love the way you stamped your fruit.. Great job.. These cupcakes sound so good.. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a yummy recipe! I will have to give it a try.
    I really liked how you stamped the image and wonderful coloring. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarita lime cupcakes?? Wow, this sounds truly delish! What a cute decked out recipe card too! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete