About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm back

Hey friends,

I'm back from my family trip to Atlanta. We had such a blessed time. The kids had a blast and the adults enjoyed much needed catching up.

Now that I'm back, I must get my crafting mojo back. I hope to join everyone in some much needed challenges.

I think I will be trying the Cearly iStamp challenge today along with Mojo Monday's challenge. July's challenge is to make a gratitude card. I think I can easily make this challenge!!

Then, I will make a trip to Micheal's to see what's new. I haven't been there since forever! I want to try to make the Grungeboard Bracelet on Splitcoaststampers. Hopefully I find the supplies I need at Micheal's.

Well, it's time to craft! Have a great day and come back soon!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joseline!

    Glad you're back and that you had such a nice time. I'm so glad you paid a visit to my blog, I miss you!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful, safe trip! Happy crafting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete