About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Host A Workshop

Hey there,

Have you noticed anything different on my blog? You guest it! I have loaded the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, Celebrando Creatividad, Summer Mini and Definitely Decorative Cattys. I also included a link to my SU website so you can shop.

Since my terms with both Sherrod Studio and Sugar Creek Hollow ended, I decided to get back in the program with Stampin' Up! and really focus on my business. My goal is to book 4 shows every month starting in August. I am booking workshops, club workshops and catalog shows.

There are 3 great reasons to host a workshop and/or show.
  1. Free Stuff: When you host a workshop, you can earn FREE stamp sets, inks, accessories and more.
  2. Exclusive Products for Hostess: Hostess have the opportunity to earn exclusive hostess only products that cannot be purchased from the catalog.
  3. Fun, Fun, Fun: Hosting a workshop means getting together with your friends and family, having a great time and discovering your creativity.
Click Here to see the Hostess Benefits.

What is a Workshop?

A Stampin' Up! workshop is a creative event you host at your home, where you invite your friends to enjoy an exciting demonstration provided by a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. When you host a workshop, you'll see new project ideas, learn different techniques, make a project, and have fun with people you enjoy.

As a hostess, you'll work with me to choose a date for a workshop, then invite your friends and family into your home to stamp and have fun with you. Your Stampin' Up! workshop can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be. It can be a class where you make specific projects, or a training to learn new techniques. No matter what you have in mind, I will help you make it the perfect event for you and your friends!

What is a Club Workshop?

A Club Workshop is just like a Workshop. However, each month the same family and friends you invite come together to make cards and learn new techniques. During a Club Workshop, each member has a chance to be the hostess and earn free products. Club Workshops are a minimum purchase requirement of $25 each month depending how many months and members. This is a perfect opportunity to have a ladies night out each month.

What is a Catalog Workshop?

At Catalog Workshop is when you don't have time to host a workshop but still want to earn free products. You pass out the SU catalog to your friends and family and take their orders. You have one week to pass out the catalog and complete your show. The total merchandise will determine how much free products you earned.

Now that you know all the different ways you can earn free products, now it's time to look at your calendar and book your show. Email me at jcapre003@gmail.com to book your show!

To view full details, products and business opportunity simple click on the picture above to take you to my Stampin' Up! website.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Joseline, with the gorgeous creations you make I'm sure the demonstrations will be super interesting! Good Luck :-)

    ReplyDelete