About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, July 12, 2010


Hey there,

We had an early start this morning at 5:00am. Today, I took my lil' girl to camp for the first time. We left at 6:00am to arrive at 10:30am. After the long trip, a few stops, check-in, good byes and the ride back home, I am now resting. No crafting for me tonight. I'm exhausted!!

I did however, managed to craft during the weekend. I have been wanting to make this Faux Leather Wallet for some time now but never got to it. You can find the instructions here. The tutorial is really easy to do and lots of fun to make. Being that this was my first wallet, I am itching to make a few more. For one, I have to find a nicer front snap. I did add a magnet for the inside and it worked well. However, I'm not happy with my little flower. Just doesn't do anything to the wallet.

For my wallet, I used SU Basic Black cs, DS paper unknown, prima flowers, SU brad, misc ribbon and stitching. Follow the tutorial above to learn how to make this wallet. Have fun!

Well, I'm off to rest my thoughts and body. Have a blessed night.


3 comments:

  1. You have GOT to be kidding! This is stunning. It does NOT look like paper! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool looking! Thanks for the link, may be trying this out :-)

    ReplyDelete