About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grunge Paper Bracelet

Hey there,

Today, I woke up with my lil' girl by my side after a week long of her being at Camp Mantowagon. We laid in bed talking about all the activities she did, food she ate and what she learned about Christ. This was her first camp experience and I am sure there will be plenty more.

Here it is... My Grunge Paper Bracelet. I saw this on SCS a while a go and couldn't wait to get my hands on the supplies. This morning after my quite time with my lil' girl, I got up, had breakfast and off I went. This was so much fun and very easy to make. The skies the limit with this one! You can use any color, flower and embossing folder. I already know how I am going to make my next bracelet.

Since this was an easy project, I think I will host a workshop for this bracelet. I think the ladies will enjoy it. Well, I guess it's time to join the family and get started with my day.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!! I haven't played with grunge paper yet but I've heard it's fabulous. I think I will have to venture out and get some for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I love this. What a cute craft idea for kids even. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I found you on FB "I support Handmade"

    ReplyDelete