About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grateful for You

Hey there,

I got my mojo back!!! It didn't take me long and all while I was creating, I kept reminding myself how much I missed creating.

Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch and the Clearly Inspired - Gratitude challenges.

For my card, I used SU Perfect Plum, Regal Rose and Whisper White CS. The image is a digital image from Clearly iStamp called Quiet Rocking Chair. I colored and glued the blanket three times to make it 3D. The DP was purchased at a rubber stamp store at visit on special occasions only. I say that because it's 45 minutes away and if it were any closer, I would be in big trouble {wink}. To finish my card, I used Tracy's Crinkled Ribbon in Lilac and some misc pink ribbon. The sentiment is from the same QRC set. Finally, I added a few pink pearls to finish my card.

Well, I hope you like my card and get inspired to create a card with these challenges. Come back in a soon for my next challenge with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Joseline,

    Glad to see you up and running again! Wonderful card - such a homey image and I love the colors and crinkled seam binding!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Joseline. Love that rocking chair. I want to try to do this challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseline another beautiful card. I just love the colors and that sweet rocking chair image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseline, what a beautiful card and on this hot day, what a perfect place to be...rocking on the front porch....Thank you also for the tip on Flourishes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza that is stunning, Joseline! I'm so glad you played along over at CIC ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the image. Thanks for playing CIC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the softness that wonderful ribbon and bow add to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card! Really like the idea with the blanket!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER lovely card, images and that ribbon is to die for on here....just the perfect combo of everything you have used!!! Miss you, Tracy

    ReplyDelete