About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drawer Box

Hey there,

Well, it has been triple digits for the past two days here in Jersey. There is no sign of rain. With so much heat, what is one to do but craft?

Today, after all my work was complete, I went onto Splitcoaststampers and saw the latest tutorial. I just had to try this Drawer Box! It is the cutest thing ever!!! It took me no more than 30 minutes to make the drawer and box. The cards took longer since I made 10 cards. You can fit 10 cards and envelopes in the draw. The knob is a rose I created out of ribbon. I made it weeks ago and didn't have anything to use it with. As I was making the draw, I was thinking of a knob rather then handles shown in the tutorial. I was glad it was at my reached because it worked perfectly.

Well, it's time to go. I have to look thought my SU catty and decide what I am going to purchase. My list is long so I have to trim off some things :0/ Hopefully I can convince my DH to treat me to some new thing too ;o)

Materials Used: SU Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom (retired) and Whisper White card stock, Whimsical Words Clear Mount Stamp Set, Chocolate Chip and Blush Blossom Ink, DP, pearls and ribbon from my local craft store.


4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Joseline. Love the rose knob and the DP!I thought about trying that box myself. I hope get to get to it maybe tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and stay COOL! ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did one of these too! Yours turned out gorgeous! Love the paper you used and the drawer "knob" is perfect! Great job! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing project!! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful.. I love the knob you used.. It is perfect for this creation..

    ReplyDelete