About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You Are a Blessing To Me

Hey there,

I can't believe it's June already! School is almost out and we are finally enjoying the perks that come with summer.

This week I have had no time to make a card. Luckily, I made 3 last week. Tonight, I will be making 2 more to show you during the weekend.

I am on a kick to learn how to make different paper flowers. These two I made are a Begonia and a Camellia. I used my bone folder to curl the flowers. Then, I sponged the edges. Finally, I added a small pearl for the center. I kept the card simple, clean and elegant. It's a perfect card for anyone.

Hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. Joseline, your flowers are just beautiful!! You are so right, this card is truly elegant, I wish I could see it irl!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the colors. Your flowers are wonderful. I am also making all kinds of paper flowers, but I haven't seen these. Did you follow an on-line tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I have the cricut and I use the SVG files.

    ReplyDelete