About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thinking of You

Hey there,

Guess what? It's Friday!!!! It's Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. Every Friday is Fabulous Friday.

It's the end of a long week and the beginning of a fantastic up coming week for my family and I. Tomorrow we will be loading up the car and driving to Atlanta to visit my family. It has been six years since my entire family has been together. My brother came from Germany with his family, my parents also made the trip from Puerto Rico. We will be reuniting at my sisters house in Atlanta.

With every high comes a low. Today is my last post as a Design Team member for Sugar Creek Hollow. For my last challenge to the girls, I challenged them to make a card without DP. Everyone knows that making a card without DP can be challenging. However, if you are creative, you can overcome the challenge and make a card that is simply beautiful.

For my card, I embossed the Mellow Moss CS. I used the SCH Dogwood image and layered it over the oval and scallop oval nesties. I used Tracey's Crinkled Ribbon, a button and some gold rhinestones. I colored the images with my copis. My sentiment is computer generated and punched with SU Modern Label.

I hope you visit the rest of the DT to see their cards and make sure you leave a message.

Have a blessed weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo, what a wonderful family event to have a reunion! (My brother lives in Germany, too - how unique is that!) Have a wonderful time - your card is stunning, as always - the shade of green is just divine!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Joseline! Enjoy your trip!!! I think your card is very elegant - love that mellow moss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....this is just too beautiful for words. You of all people know how to pull off a challenge like this. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and the talent you brought to this team. I appreciate your hard work and faithfulness. I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseline, your card is just stunning!! There is absolutely no need for designer paper!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and sweet card! The colors make this such a peaceful looking card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card. Love the soft colors and the image you used. ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, a gorgeous card! Thank you for all your efforts and work coordinating the sch dt these past few months, I really appreciated all you did. Good luck moving forward and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous Joseline! Absolutely stunning! You really rocked this - I just love everything! Thank you for your patience with a "newbie" and you were just the best DT coordinator ever! Prayers for your ministry and hugs and blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Miss Joseline! This card is out of the park, love everything about it! You have such a wonderful talent, all your works are pieces of art!
    I have so enjoyed this stint with you and SCH, I will miss all the sharing and transparency this group was able to achieve. My very best to you and to your family! You are quite the inspiration!
    blessings always!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally gorgeous, Joseline! I really love the colors and how you popped up the dogwood flowers. The ribbon and button combo is the perfect finishing touch.

    Thank you so much for your wonderful leadership these past six months at SCH. I so enjoyed working with you and getting to know you a bit. Wishing you all things wonderful as you go forward with your cards, your family and your ministry.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just plain yummy. Everything about it is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete