About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Skies the Limit

Hey there,

It's going to be a Fabulous Friday. The start of the weekend, good weather and a great showcase of some amazing creativity over at Sugar Creek Hollow.

This week the challenge was to Pile it On. We needed to make a card with as many details as we can. For my card, I used Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip CS, DS paper, Sewing, Photo Corner Punch, Drew Drops, Tracey's Crinkled Ribbon, Scallop and Oval Nesties, yarn and Modern Label punch.

My main image is from the Father's Day set Vintage Balloon. I colored the balloon with my copics, cut the balloon out from the basket and added yarn to give it 3D.

I made this card for my son who graduated from high school on Wednesday. I can't believe he is now college bond. This digi set could be used for so many different occasions. Don't forget, Father's Day is this weekend.

Now it's time to visit the rest of the Sugar Creek Hollow Blog to see the DT's "Pile it On" cards. They did an awesome job with this challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Picking my jaw up off the floor! This is an amazing work of art ~ truly a masterpiece of color and layout and the little strings on the hot air balloon are marvelous! THis has some serious WOW factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you got so much detail but kept it from feeling cluttered. That dp coordinates perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! Wonderful idea adding the string to connect the basket to the balloon. Perfect say an dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman, you have totally outdone yourself! This card goes way beyond beautiful, it is up there with superlative! I am absolutely blown away, what a wonderful keepsake for your son! Phew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to tell you how perfect your copic work is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a simply beautiful,Joseline. The colors and the 3D effect are over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl...sorry I did not get over to see you yesterday. We have been out of town at Pastor's conference and I have just had a chance this evening to sit down and look at all of the teams work. This is DAZZLING and I know Brandon loved this...what an exciting time for you guys.

    ReplyDelete