About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Graduation Celebration

Hey there,

Guess what today is? It's time for some fun with Sugar Creek Hollow!!! Today we are hosting a Blog Hop. One lucky winner will win a basket filled with cards created by the Design Team, Tracy's Country Crinkled Ribbon and some extra goodies.

Today, the Design Team made a card with this sketch.

We are also playing a game today is to find a secret letter in each of the Design Team's blog. To play you need to post the secret letter in all of the DT's comments section before you move on. Once you have found the secret word, post the entire word on the Sugar Creek Hollow's site. Make sure to follow the game correctly for a chance to win a basket filled with goodies.

For my card, I wanted to show you the latest graduation digi. I have to make a few of these cards this week, so I kept the card as simple as can be. If I have to make 20 of these, then I have to be able to easily duplicate them.

Okay, now it's time to play. Find the secret letter on my blog and post the letter in the comments. Then, you need to visit Kelly for the next letter. Continue to find the letters than then post the word on the Sugar Creek Hollow Blog. Have fun and good luck.

To start from the beginning click here.

17 comments:

  1. This is exquisite, Joseline! Love the black and white. That touch of turquoise really finishes it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beauTiful! I love the blue ribbon. IT jusT pops off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really lovely. It looks like a few of us went for the pop of colour today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Joseline! Such striking colors with the black and white - very visual and gorgeous ~ terrifc! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Joseline. I love that background paper - it's all so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very preTTy card and loving The dramaTic DP you have used. I Think your secreT leTTer is The one in "iTalics"!

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. PreTTy in pink....love iT....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking eye candy girl!!! This is just so elegant and classically beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Joseline, very impressive how you stretched the image to fit in the oval, wish I'd thought of that LOL! May case you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card. Thanks for the hop and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty, love the touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE what you did with this image converting it into an oval and your colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful, Joseline. Love the touch of blue. Striking! ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joseline, this is so elegant! The designer paper is just perfect!! Love the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, I like that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your card!! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete