About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crafty Girl

Hey there,

Happy Wednesday!!! I am so excited, I have 3 more days til' my trip to Atlanta. My family and I are reuniting after 6 years. My brother and his family are coming home from Germany and my parents are coming from Puerto Rico. We are all meeting at my sister's place in Atlanta. There are 17 of us!!! Eight adults and Nine kids. It's going to be fun!!!!

Enough about me, let me share with you my card for today. I made this card a few weeks ago waiting to share it with you today. This card is for one of my best friends. Her birthday is this weekend. She is my inspiration! Not only is she dynamic in crafting, baking and sewing, she is a beautiful woman and sister in Christ. Happy Birthday Margret!!!

Well, I have so much to do today. I have to take the car in to make sure it's all ready for a 13 hour trip. Then, I have to finish the laundry and tidy up my house. I hope you have a blessed day. Stay cool!!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love that little spool of thread, it "ties in" perfectly LOL! Have a wonderful trip and reunion with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Perfect for that 'crafty' person in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special card. I love it. Have fun with family.My family met up a few weeks ago (my 7 children,spouses,fiancees and grand kids) for my GD's graduation party. There were 17 of us also. It is such a blessing when we can ALL be together. Special times. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete