About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

You are my Jam on my Toast

Hey there everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday and Mother's Day for those who are moms. As I am blogging, my DH and son are cooking dinner. The house smells like fresh lemon, garlic and chicken.

I am a little late posting the new Release digis from Sugar Creek Hollow. I left my battery from my laptop at church last week and couldn't get it until yesterday. All my files are on my laptop and not having a battery just but everything on halt for me.


Anyway, here is the Jelly Jar set.
I couldn't help myself and I just had to add some toast. I colored the jam with my copics and added paper glaze to make the glass effect. I paper pierced the lid and used dimensionals to pop it up.
The sentiment I created myself. Well, looks like dinner is ready. Time to enjoy my Mother's Day dinner prepared by my family. Gotta love it!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! Awesome card, that jelly jar is perfect, I am lovin' the jelly on the toast! DP was just made for this card. Very creative, beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so wonderful! Looks yummy and delish! Enjoy your pampered Mother's Day - what a sweet group you have to treat you to a cooked dinner! I've missed your blog and posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! i love the sentiment you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Joseline!! I love the toast, and the sentiment is awesome! I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Joseline, all the fine touches to complete it and that toast goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseline, this is fabulous! What a great idea to add the toast!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very yummy looking card!!

    ReplyDelete