About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

With Sympathy

Hey there,

The sun is finally shinning, the skies are clear and the temperature is warming up. This is the day the Lord has made and I am so grateful for it.

This week has been a little off for me. I've had no time to craft for me personally but for others. This weekend is my lil's girls birthday so I've been busy putting together her party favors. I also made this card for my husband's coworker who lost her mother recently.

I kept this card quite simple. It has such an elegant look to it especially with the buckle. A simple bouquet of flowers and pearls along the bottom to finish the card.

By the end of this week, I'll show you two more cards I managed to make. They are for our Sugar Creek Hollow Fabulous Friday Challenges. Make sure to come back on Friday to take a look.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Joseline, this truly is elegant with just the right touches to fit the occasion.! I am sure the family will be very grateful for the love that went into making this beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is really stunning - I like the classic look to it, and the soft, heartwarming colors ~ it's hard to make sympathy cards, but this is one to be proud of. Happy Birthday to your little one! xoo

    ReplyDelete