About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome Little One

Hey there,

Today I'm showing you another Sugar Creek Hollow card. Every Friday the Design Team is challenged to make a card. This week's challenge is to make a recessed window card. To learn how to make one, click Here. There is a great video tutorial from Beate from Splitcoaststampers.

for this card, I used the Little Girls Dress. I used my bone folder to curl the dress and glue just the tip so that is pops up on it's own.

Today, I made 2 other cards that I will show you this weekend. When my DH came home I showed him what I was working on and he love this card the most. I hope you do too!

Well, I'm off to start my weekend. May you have a blessed weekend filled with lots of love and family gatherings.


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really like how you got the dress to curl up so it is 3d like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joseline,

    What a soft and pretty baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I am so glad you shared the bone folder tip, this just makes that adorable little dress just come alive! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful, Joseline. I love how you've given the dress some depth and your recessed section is perfect. I love that little triangle of pearls in the corner too! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet and lovely! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beauty! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love all the detail. The colors are so soft and pretty. And by the way, it's nice to have an encouraging husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your details are just stunning, Joseline!! What a wonderful card to receive that this would be!! I love the detailing in the upper corners especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet and serene card. You tell the DH is is spot on with picking the best card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a striking card, Joseline. I love that soft color combination and the way you bowed out the dress for the 3-D effect. Beautiful work!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is precious! i love the dress of course. and the little swirls you used in the corner. and then i spied that little corner of pearls - such a great little touch!
    beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete