About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thank You

Hey there,

So what are your weekend plans? For me, after I finish this post, it's time to finish the laundry and clean the bathrooms. Yesterday, I managed to clean the downstairs, cupboards, frig and do food shopping. Today is upstairs.

Before my madness continues, I decided to post this card I made this week for someone at church. This DS paper is another beautiful paper from Webster's Pages. I distress, sewed and sponged the papers. The Thank You sentiment I generated myself. A simple ribbon and a few pearls finished the card.

Okay, now time for my madness. Gotta go clean!!! Have a blessed weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Joseline! Hope you're able to reward yourself with more stamping once your cleaning is done. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i had already told you i loved this. bears repeating!! *grin*
    great use of the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! This card is pure gorgeousness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Joseline, this card is FABULOUS!!! So beautiful and feminine, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseline, this is so gorgeous!! I just love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete