About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Spring is Here

Hey there,

Guess what today is? That's right you guessed it!! It's Fabulous Friday over at Sugar Creek Hollow!!! And a Fabulous Friday it is!!! The weather is very promising this weekend, my family will be celebrating our lil' girls birthday and my son is getting an award for his musical contributions at school. I can't ask for a better weekend.

I challenged the girls this week to make a card using these colors.


Now two of these colors are retired from SU but for me personally, I love these colors together and they don't retire in my book until I deplete my supplies.

I made this card using the new Webster's Pages Your Life Beautiful. It's a 12x12 sheet. I cut the corner piece where the Robin's Egg was so I could use it for my card. After I distressed all the paper with my new Distrezz-it-all (gotta have) toy, I sponged the edges and glued together. My sentiment is Colors of Joy from SCH. I also used the Barn Swallow digi. You can get both of these at the STORE.

Now it's time to take a look at what the girls have made for you. Make sure to go to their blogs to take a look.

Thanks for looking and have a Fabulous Friday!!

10 comments:

  1. This is so fabulously vintage and romantic looking, Joseline! Super job matching up that wonderful paper with the bird image! Wonderful distressing too, plus you can't go wrong with the crinkly seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseline, I really love the very feminine feel of this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so soft and lovely and beautifully done ~ Congrats to your son on his music award, Im sure you are all so very proud!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseline, this is just so elegant! I love the victorian look of it! You did a wonderful job with the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card - I want that birdcage!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is so beautiful Joseline. I love the dp and your distressing is awesome. Breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so pretty joseline! i could stare at this all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got to find these papers! They are so lovely and work so well with the digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant, love the birdcage!

    ReplyDelete