About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Midnight Madness

Hey there,

I have to tell you that Midnight Madness has gone Mad!!!! Look at all these goodies you can win!!! The celebration???? They are celebrating 1st year Sketch Challenges!!!

Here is what you need to do for a chance to win...

  1. You must be a Follower since this is candy to Thank our followers.
  2. Leave a link to this post and photo of this candy on your sidebar.
  3. Leave a link on Mr. Linky here and a comment here (I want both just in case Mr. Linky goes down) If you do not have a blog please make sure there is an email or something left with a way to contact you.
Anyone can enter!!!

Remember blog candy ends on May 31st at Midnight PST. Good Luck! The winner will be announced that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment