About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, May 21, 2010

May Your Cup Overflow

It's another Fabulous Friday!!!

Boy, is it going to be a beautiful day!! These are the days when all I want to do is open my windows, turn the radio up and clean!!

First, before my crazy self kicks in and start my cleaning madness, I must share with you this weekend Sugar Creek Hollow 'Use your favorite Digi' Challenge.

For my pick, I use the tea cup and tea bag labels. It is such a beautiful teacup and the tea bags are plenty to choose from. I picked the Tranquili Tea. The sentiment I genterated myself. If you look closely at the teacup, I actually made a slit and stuffed the cup with some tissue to puff it up. I used twine to give the illusion that there is an actual tea bag inside the teacup.

Well, I hope you like my card. Please take a look at the rest of the Design Teams cards by click on their names to the right of the screen. They have outdone themselves with this challenge!

Have a blessed Friday!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a beautiful card Joseline. It just sends out a feeling of peace and warmth, I adore your creativeness with the "puffing" out of the cup and the great idea with the twine. Gorgeous and very imaginative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, what a good idea with the "stuffing" cup! Enjoy your day cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and such an elegant and dainty feel to it! Love the special effects with the tea bag and that sentiment is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gentle and pretty, Joseline - love how you puffed out the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Joseline...that ribbon is just perfection!! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseline, your card is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so neat how you made the little tag for the tea bag. Gotta say, WANTING to clean?? You must be the best wife ever LOL! Have a great Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely and peaceful card! How perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card makes me feel warm and cozy. I love the colors and the tea bag tag, what can I say, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning ~ love the soft, warm feel to it and the tag is as cute as can be! Darling card! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! makes me wish all us girls could get together for a tea party!

    ReplyDelete