About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

God's Grace

Hey there,

I hope your week started on a good note. My DH and I were busy yesterday shopping for the kids summer clothes, cleaning closets, volunteering at our our lil' guys kindergarten class, taking him to T-ball all while celebrating his birthday. These days, the kids seem to take a president over our birthdays.

Anyway, here is a card I made the other day. It was one of the cards I had to make for my DH. If you can see closely, I heat embossed the black scallop oval. I used SU Basic Black card stock and clear embossing powder however if you look there are some pink specks. I have no idea how that got there but, I like the way it looks.

Well, I have another busy day today so I'll keep this post short. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Joseline, I love that flower! You've made it so soft and subtle, and the stitching is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is lovely!!! AND...I love the new blog look...very vintageeeeeeyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, flower is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! If you don't mind me asking, what flower stamp is this? It is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete