About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Baby

Hey there,

I hope you had a blessed weekend. My weekend was very busy. The baby shower was a success. Every one loved the diaper cake, center pieces and favors I made. They also loved how I decorated the hall. Everything really turned out nicely.

To end the weekend, I want show you the card I made. I just love this Sarah Kay stamp. It's certainly one of my favorites. I colored the imaged with my Copics. I used the Copic Challenge Color Black Hair for this card. After I colored her hair, my lil' girl thought I should add a bit of brown since most people have brown highlights. I thought to myself, "What does she know about highlights? She's only 8." As you can see, I added some brown to her hair.


Well, that's it for tonight. I hope you have a restful evening.

4 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful joseline! baby cards are my favorite - there's just so much promise and love when you think of a new baby joining the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, and you have done an amazing job of the black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love the wonderful layout of your card and this cute image!! Great job on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a stunning card! I love what you've done with this!!!

    ReplyDelete