About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Mother's Apron

Hey there,

I am so glad it's Friday!! I get to sleep in tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!

Today is another Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. This week we have another sketch challenge for you.

This apron digi is one of the latest releases for April. I've been wanting to show you but, I have not been able to put a card together for you. I am so glad I was able to finally use it today.

I paper pierced the apron digi on two different DP paper. If you look closely, I stuffed a piece of paper towel inside the pocket. I always have tissues tucked inside my pocket when I'm cooking. Well, not just when I'm cooking. Anyway, this card reminded me a lot of my mother. All dressed up even with her apron on. I think I will send this to her for Mother's Day.

Now, take some time to visit the rest of the DT to see what they have created with this sketch. You won't be disappointed. They have created some really pretty cards.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed Friday!!

7 comments:

  1. Joseline, I love the freshness your colours evoke! Marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome, what great colors and that dp is just out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseline, the colors you have combined here are tops in my book. I LOVE IT!!!!!! The first thing that drew my eye was the clean lines of your card...I would be so thrilled to receive something like this in the mail. BTW...hope you get to sleep really late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the prettiest cards, I just love everything about it. It grabbed first thing and leaves such a warm, fuzzy feeling! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's fabulous girl! i love how you used the sketch. and your embellishments are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I really like how you layered that ribbon over the punched strips, I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete