About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Moose Spa

Hey there,

I don't know about you but, after two days of rain, I'm glad to see the sun is finally out. It's a bit chilly out but at least it's not gray and raining. I just can wait until it's hot out already!!

I've been busy this week on some cards I can't wait to share with you next week. I have some new Sugar Creek Hollow digis for May's release. Wait until you see these digis.

Meanwhile, here's an invitation I made last week for my lil' girls birthday party. She's having a Spa Birthday next month. I had used this stamp once before for an invitation. I was glad to have had this stamp because it's really such a cute little thing. Caitie wanted pink and orange for her colors. The sketch pretty simple so, I added clear glaze in the water basin for the wow factor. It looks just like the real thing! For her favors, I'm going to use the moose again. I found this great favor idea on Splitcoaststampers that I'm going to have to cease.

Well, that's it for today. Gotta get back to my family. Thanks for looking and have a blessed evening.

2 comments:

  1. Joseline, that is adorable! I love the colors, so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, and just right for a spa party!

    ReplyDelete