About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday

It's Friday!!!

I don't know why I am so excited that today is Friday. I guess in part it's because it's going to be near 80 degress. This is my kind of weather!!!

Today is also Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. The DT was challenge to make a Mother's Day card. For my card, I used today's Freebie "For a Special Mother" and Mama's Apron String set. You can get this beautiful set for $5. It comes with the apron and 2 sentiments.

To see the cards the Design Team has made for this challenge, make sure to visit their blogs. Then, go to Sugar Creek Hollow to grab your Freebie and buy some beautiful digis.

Stephanie, Loretta, Cheri, Sarah, Dani, Tracy-Owner, Kelly, Linda, Marsha, Joan, Nancy, Kristina, Donna, Cassie and Bernadette our May Guest Designer.

Have a blessed day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, card. I love the distressed edges on your DP...just makes this all come together even more beautifully. Thanks for always giving SCH your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Mother's Day card! You have done such a wonderful job with the digi paper piecing and the paper you chose is fantastic! As always Joseline your card is not only beautiful but is inspirational as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Joseline!! The sentiment looks beautifully showcased, and your colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Your rose is amazing, and the overall effect of all the elements stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and sweet card! Love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete