About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Child's Dress

Boy, I sure have been busy this week! I think I managed to show you three cards this week.

Well, here is the newest digi from Sugar Creek Hollow. A Child's Dress. When Tracy sent the DT this digi, I just had to create a card. So, my original thought was to create a girlie-girl card with lots of pink and ribbon. While I was going through my packs of DP, this one jump right out at me. Well, there goes my girlie-girl dress :o/

I used this week's Mojo Monday challenge for my sketch. It's a simple, clean and perfect sketch for this dress.

So, would you like to have this digi for free? Go to Sugar Creek Hollow for your free digi. That's right, it's free!! Every Friday, Tracy has a Free Digi for you. Click on Fabulous Friday and it's all yours!

I hope you have a blessed weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You have kept this image clean and simple and I just think it is adorable! Love that DP by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh what a beauty! I have seen this sketch like 6 times on blog and just love how you've worked the digi onto it - this is darling! Lovely, lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you chose this paper it turned out so adorable! You are right this sketch is perfect for showing off this precious little dress, beautiful card Joseline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseline, I just absolutely adore your card! The floral paper for the dress is just perfect, and the layout is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally adore your card! It's not traditional but that's what makes it so much more special than all of the regular pink pink pink girlie-girl cards you see everywhere! This is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Joseline! I love your colors, they really pop!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Joseline, showing off this image to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh this is SWEET! Love that cute little dress and the papers you picked! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just really super, Joseline. I love the paper piecing on the dress and the overall color scheme is terrific. Beautiful distressing too. You really rocked the challenge this week!

    Hope you enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is gorgeous Joseline! I love the colors that red/orange flower really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete