About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cameo Birthday

Hey there,

Another beautiful day today in NJ. The weather is perfect! I hope you are having a nice day where ever you are.

Today's card is a card I made a few weeks ago for my MIL's birthday. The image I am using is actually two images from Sugar Creek Hollow. This set comes with 5 Cameo Ladies and a frame.

For my card, I use some DP paper I have stashed in a box. I purchased it so long ago at my craft store I don't remember who made it. Then, I picked SU So Safron and Whisper White CS. Once I picked my colors, I colored the images with my Copics. Then, I used the crackled technique over the entire image. You can't tell from the picture but the image came our really nice with this technique. I distress my paper, used the SU Elegant Cheer Birthday stamp, added some yellow roses and colored the lace ribbon with my Copics as well. For an extra touch, I added 3 pearls opposite of the roses.

Now that my MIL has received her card and SCH has released this image, I am glad to be sharing it with you today. I hope you get inspired to try something new. Here is a tutorial I found on learning to make the Crackled Technique from Angie Kennedy at Chicnscratch.

I hope you have fun learning and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Joseline!!! Those roses are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete