About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bundle of Joy

Hey there,

Today was a gorgeous day! I hope you had a chance to be outside and take it all in.

Unfortunately, I didn't. I went to work today, then made it home in time for the school bus, then to the pharmacy to pick up my lil' girls allergy meds, then to the farmers market, then to Walmart and finally back home to unload the car and cook dinner. Now here I am 8:00pm and exhausted.

Over the weekend, I took some time to make a few cards to share with you this week. My husband's cousin had her first baby a few days ago. I couldn't wait to make her a card. I had purchased this stamp months ago when it first came out and now is when I'm finally inking it up. I just love this image!!

I colored this image with my copics. Then I cut the image out and added pop-ups. The DP is one of my all time favorite from SU.

Now that I inked this stamp up, I have 2 more to do this month!! Both are for a baby girl so I will make sure to take a picture to share with you.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your evening!!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! That is a great image and you did a wonderful job colouring it and accenting the card. I too love that parisien paper. Can't wait to see the baby girl cards when you're done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darling! It's isnt' lovely when we can get a stamp we've been holding into some ink :) She will love this as it's truly stunning. Congratulations to the parents and their blessed new bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how very sweet, this beautiful young Mother with her blessed gift. This really is a beautiful image! Stunning job Joseline, your young parents will be truly blessed with this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and sweet card. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete