About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ask, Seek and Knock

Hey there,

Today is Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. The girls and I were challenged with another sketch.

When I saw this sketch, it took me a few days to come up with what I was going to do with it. I didn't have any DP that had this patterned so I thought of a trellis.

Thankfully, SVG had one. I just love when I can find what I need on the internet and get it immediately.

The sentiment I am using is from at set called Behold I Stand. It comes with 6 images and you can purchase it for $6.99. Take a look at these images. Aren't they beautiful?

Okay, so get your paper, ribbon and your mojo ready for Saturday. You will have a chance to play along with this sketch on Saturday over at Sugar Creek Hollow. I can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love your trellis and it just ties in with your card so beautifully, love this Joseline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job Joseline! This is so lovely and this trellis is outstanding!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josleine, I love your DP you have used. However, the first thing that got my attention were all of those sweet little pearls...heaven!!!! Such a beautiful card and you nailed this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The paper, the trellis, the image...all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! that trellis really adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card that trellis on the bottom is super cool! Hope you are having a great weekeend.

    ReplyDelete