About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thinking of You

Today is a Brand New day at Sherrod Studio!!

I am so excited to share with you that Kim has now created a BRAND SPANKING NEW DIGI LINE!!!

Today, the Design Team is sharing with you one of the NEW digis. This set is called Scatter Joy. I love this new set and it was so much fun to color it in. After I colored the basket, I carefully cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals. I used the Mojo Monday 127 Sketch to create my card.

Take some time to visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful cards. Tomorrow, I'll be sharing with you another digi with our Tuesday Throwdown!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the papers you chose to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the spring colors! also love the blog look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Joseline! Love the colors and the papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete