About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Watering Can

Hey there,

It's a beautiful spring like day here in Central NJ. The sun is shinning brightly and the skies are so clear. We've had some kind of weather these past couple of weeks and it's nice to have a break.

I have not been able to craft for a while since I started working. My days are filled with work and family life, that by the end of the day, all I want to do is sleep. I made this watering can a few weeks ago during my monthly workshop. It was so much fun to make!

This Saturday, March 20th marks our first weekly sketch challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. Mr. Linky is ready and waiting on you to post your entries and we are armed and dangerous with some SERIOUS BLOG BLING for our winners.

Here is the sketch:
All you need to do is create a card using this sketch and link it to Sugar Creek Hollow. Winners will receive some bling for their blogs! Make sure to come back on Saturday to see my card. You're going to love it!!!


Thanks for visiting!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Joseline ~ your creativity is just a joy to see! This brings out all kinds of images of Spring and the beauty it beholds! Just as lovely as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watering can is super neat! Did you use a tutorial or would you provide instructions once things quieten down for you? Give your time to settle in to the new job, it always takes a couple of months for a new environment and routine to feel normal.

    ReplyDelete